Saturday, November 27, 2010
Heat Treatment Supervisor E Recruitment
5 - 10 Years
Rupees 1,75,000 - 2,25,000
If your profile matches with our requirement then send your updated cv at email@example.com
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Metallurgy,Diploma - Mechanical PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Production, Maintenance, Quality
Desired Candidate ProfileJob Location: Noida
Compensation: Rs. 20k to 25k.
Qualification: Diploma/BE Tech,Metalurgy
Job Description1. Full knowledge of modern heat treatment , SQF Knowledge, Sample Inspection ( METALLURGY ) Documentation Skills.
2. Monitoring of various Heat Treatment processes
3. Coordinating PMI & Breakdown maintenance work
4. Balancing furnace load & manpower
Company ProfileWe are manufactures of Industrial Blades & knives. We are Gov. recognized Export House with turnover around 50 Crores & we are market leader for our products in domestic market also.
TALK TO ME INFORMATION
Heat Treatment Supervisor
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)Ltd, looking for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee , Management Trainee (HR,&Business Development)
|Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Age as on 1-11-10|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) ||First class Engineering Graduates having minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the discipline of Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Metallurgical Engineering. ||Chemical||06 (UR 03)SC –01, OBC (NCL) -02|| |
|Mechanical||13 (UR 05)SC -02, ST–01,OBC(NCL)–05|
|Electrical||03 (UR 02)OBC (NCL) - 01|
|Instrumentation||03 (UR 02)OBC (NCL) - 01|
|Management Trainee (HR)||First Class Engineering Graduates with 2 years full time course in MBA with specialization in Human Resource / PGDM (HR) recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities)||03(UR 02)PWD-01|
|Management Trainee (Business Development)||First Class Engineering Graduates with 2 years full time course in MBA with specialization in Finance / PGDM (Finance) recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities.||01 UR|
Compensation: Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 17,500/- per month. After successful completion of training they will be considered for placement in Officers Grade `A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs.24,900 – Rs.50,500.
Selection Procedure:Written test and personal interview.
Interested candidates meeting the requirements stated above are requested to apply in the prescribed format given in the website with all documentary evidence of qualification, age, experience, caste etc. to General Manager (HR & Legal), Numaligarh Refinery Limited, G.S.Road (Near international Hospital), Guwahati 781 005, (Assam) so as to reach latest by 09.12.2010.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited MMTPA capacity refinery at Numaligarh in the District of Golaghat, Assam. . The township has all basic amenities needed for day to day life. There is a Delhi Public School located inside the township which is managed by the Delhi Public School Society with provision for catering education up to Class XII. The township also has a full fledged hospital managed by the Vivekananda Kendra, a voluntary organization.
IndianOil is looking for bright result–oriented professionals to join its journey of growth. Applications are invited for the position of Engineers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in the following engineering disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals engineering)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Transportation engineering)
- Electrical Engineering ( including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial engineering)
- Metallurgical Engineering
Educational Qualification :-
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are :
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Candidates (belonging to general and OBC category) should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to ‘pass class’ for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st July 2011.
Age Limit : Maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2011 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PH candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
Remuneration Package : Candidates selected as engineers/officers will receive a provisional starting basic pay of Rs.24,900/-per month.
Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) : Candidates selected as GAEs for one-year apprenticeship training will be paid consolidated stipend @ Rs.20,000/- per month.
Physical Fitness :-
Desirous candidates seeking employment with IndianOil needs to be medically fit as per IndianOil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination’ before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link :
Selection, Training and Placement :
The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2011 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE -
|Engineering discipline advertised by IndianOil||Corresponding GATE –2011 paper||Corresponding GATE –2011 paper code|
|Chemical Engineering |
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Instrumentation Engineering |
(Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecom. engineering)
|Mechanical Engineering |
(excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial)
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
On the basis of GATE-2011 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of :
- Group Discussion / Group Task
- Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
- Please note that only GATE-2011 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2010 or prior to that is not valid.
Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability and may be posted to any Division / Unit / Subsidiary Company / Office of the Corporation.
General category candidates will have to execute a bond of Rs.1,00,000 (Rs.25000/- for SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates) to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining (date of appointment as Engineer in case of GAEs after successful completion of training).
- GATE-2010 is scheduled on 13th February 2011. For detailed information on GATE-2011, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2011 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2011 registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to IndianOil on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 10th January 2011 at the ‘Careers’ link of IndianOil website www.iocl.com.
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2011 registration number.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2011 application form. In case the candidate called for GD/GT and interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE-2011 admit card and GATE-2011 official score card.
12th February 2011 is the last date for receiving application online.
Note : There is no separate fee for applying to IndianOil
Click Here for the Application Details
Friday, February 15, 2008
This is Ravi Kumar- metallurgist, working in a reputed company. This blog is created for sharing my metallurgical knowledge and experience with all of u.
Soon, i will update the information in SMS text format.
In addition to that metallurgy jobs information can be posted.